• Benjamin Glendening is an Energy Adviser (CEM, BOC II) for Consumers Energy’s Business Energy Efficiency Programs.
• His current role as the Zero Net Energy Pilot Program Manager includes developing and implementing a program that will make pursuing
Zero Net Energy Buildings practical, affordable and repeatable for building owners, A&E firms and developers.
• Previously, as an Energy Adviser working on Consumers Energy’s Commercial and Industrial incentive programs, he conducted detailed
facility assessments for large business customers to identify significant energy waste and energy conservation measures.
• He has advised thousands of Consumers Energy’s largest customers through the application and construction process and has secured
them millions of dollars in incentives and bonuses.
• Benjamin graduated from Michigan State University with his Bachelors of Science in Urban and Regional Planning with a focus on
Environmental Planning and Sustainability.